Low Speed Ventilation
- The lowest PUE compared to all other solutions.
- Higher reliability of the overall system.
- Significant reduction of maintenance in the white space.
- Prevention of nuisances like “hot spots”.
- Higher water temperatures and therefor even better performing Free Cooling.
How does Low Speed Ventilation® accomplish that?
By reducing the air speed, by minimizing the pressure differences within the Data Center, by removing the CRAC-units from the white space and (optionally) by using outside air.
It sounds too good to be true!
It’s true and all about physics. A smart integration of the climate aspects in the Data Center design, prevents the occurrence of high air speeds and reduces the related energy consumption, the maintenance, hotspots and initial investments.